Language is a habit, so if we want to master the language, we have to use it every day. How can we do that? English is foreign language in our country. It will be very easy if we have parents or other family who can speak English. We can communicate with them in English. But how can we do if we don’t have partner to speak? Should we speak ourselves? It’s like crazy people, right? He he he There are many ways to study. It’s better to practice alone than nobody can be partner. Maybe someone will think that we are crazy. It’s never mind. The most important thing is that we are able to speak English. Come on! We start to speak English from now on. This way is for people who can’t speak English yet. If you have mastered English, just miss it! Don’t waste your time! Okay, today we will try to express our idea in English. Now we imagine something that we want to do. And then we will express what we want to do in English. Just say it! Don’t worry to make mistakes! I’ll give you examples: I want to come to my friend and ask her to go to somewhere. I hope she doesn’t mind to accompany me because I really love her. And so on and so on.(you can continue by yourself). It’s very easy, isn’t it? Come on…let’s say many things.
- 399,749 Visitors
- Hitam di Dahi Perlu Diwaspadai
- Martabak Bangka
- The first creation of mine
- Rumus Passive Voices
- Irregular Verbs
- Membuat table di blog wordpress
- Used to
- Mengendalikan Lidah
- Keajaiban Jari Jemari
- Kontroversi Penggunaan MSG atau Vetsin
- Dating After Marriage?
- Antri Doong!
- Slang of ‘ain’t, gonna, wanna, gotta’
- TAG QUESTIONS (Pertanyaan dengan akhiran tanya)
- CARA MENG-UPLOAD GAMBAR DI WORDPRESS
- HUTANG BAGI PNS, PERLUKAH?
- GAJI GURU PNS
- Conitional Sentences
- Present Continuous Tense dalam cerita bergambar
- CARA MEMILIH DAN MENGOLAH DAGING SAPI
- Simple Present Tense dalam Teks 2
- Simple Present Tense Dalam Teks 1
- Latihan Soal Passive Voice
- Apakah Ibu rumah tangga sebuah profesi?
- Anonim di Present Continuous Tense dalam cerita bergambar
- Kampung Inggris di Slang of ‘ain’t, gonna, wanna, gotta’
- Xxmuffinx_ di Slang of ‘ain’t, gonna, wanna, gotta’
- iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii di Rumus Passive Voices
- rifangtaa di Slang of ‘ain’t, gonna, wanna, gotta’
- rifangtaa di Bahasa Inggris Slang (lanjutan 2)
- anarchist di Slang of ‘ain’t, gonna, wanna, gotta’
- candle di Membuat blog di WordPress.com
- Anonim di Latihan Soal Passive Voice
- kevin di Simple Present Tense Dalam Teks 1
- haurah di SIMPLE PAST TENSE
- nana di Simple Present Tense Dalam Teks 1
- Anonim di Apakah Ibu rumah tangga sebuah profesi?
- hana dewiya tari di Simple Present Tense Dalam Teks 1
- firdauz rusdy santari di BAHASA INGGRIS SLANG
- Tidak ada